It has been a year from now that I am into blogging and this is for the first time that I have been tagged. Thanks Nima for tagging me.
I guess, every one of us, at some or the other time might have committed sins against our gender stereotype. Its natural. Sometimes our behaviour and likings are based more on our thinking rather than our gender stereotype.
So here’s the list of things that goes against my gender stereotype:
- I never had any craze about the dolls when I was a kid. I hated the famous Barbies. 😮
- On the contrary, I used to play corridor-cricket and pillow-fight with my cousins and friends. (And it’s quite embarrassing to mention that I used to watch WWF with my brothers)
- Shopping doesn’t turn me on . 😐
- Most of the times my room is frowzy wherein only books are arranged properly.
- I am care-free and mostly do the things when the peak time comes.
- I do not go with ease when it comes to the make-up part and accessories which are the basic needs of girls.
- And the last one. I can whistle too. (Nima, I share same quality with you!) 😛
So that’s all about me and my sins against gender stereotype!